Hybrid Office-SLC or HoustonClient Services Specialist
Client Services Specialist
Client Services Specialist is responsible for ensuring that communications between Anew and the client are efficient and effective and that the services provided are meeting and exceeding expectations. Account managers are also responsible for developing long-term and strong relationships with clients in order to provide them with a full-service experience and introduce them to other Anew products and services that meet their needs.
Primary Responsibilities and Competencies*
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Account managers for the Client Services group are expected to be effective communicators who exhibit the ability to engage in active listening; who are responsive, attentive, creative, empathic, friendly and patient; who are skilled in conflict-resolution and who can quickly integrate information to be able to present solutions and recommendations.
- Serve as the consistent client point of contact and advocate from close of sale/contract origination through day-to-day operations. Act as the liaison between Anew clients and sales team to provide regular and consistent communications related to project sales and status updates.
- Have the ability to understand and translate technical industry information to be communicated with clients in a straightforward and understandable manner.
- Maintain internal company client resources related to the Anew carbon portfolio.
- Provide regular updates to carbon portfolio clients’ related to market trends, fluctuations, pricing expectations, and related company information.
- Facilitate regular and consistent communication with Anew clients related to its carbon portfolio including forestry and landfill gas projects. This includes updates on recent sales, project payments, pending sales and more. Be accountable for same-day responses to all inquiries, timely submission of project information and other contracted deliverables, and calendar management.
- Facilitate new client onboarding processes, including introductions to personnel, standard processes and technical resources available. Effectively communicate Anew sales/marketing overview process to clients and establish client/Anew relationship and milestone expectations.
- Prepare regular customized reports, as well as personalized recommendations of potential service offerings.
- Manage interactions with accounting, sales/origination, and operations teams to effectively manage carbon portfolio accounts related to project status and milestones, issuance timing, project nuances and more.
- Collaborate with marketing/communications staff as it relates to developing marketing materials related to Anew carbon projects. Obtain regular project updates to share with the sales and marketing teams and to project buyers.
- <10% travel.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
Required Education, Experience and Certification
- Associates degree or equivalent in communications, business administration, sales, marketing, finance, or related discipline
- 1-3 years of work experience client account management or sales
- Ability to translate technical industry information successfully with clients and buyers
- Strong skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated analytical process thinking and problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical information in layman’s terms
- Successful project/task management track record
Preferred Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in communications, business administration, sales, marketing, finance, or related discipline
- 2-3 years of work experience client account management
- 1-3 experience managing a client portfolio beginning from close of sale/contract origination, to onboarding, to managing ongoing client relationships, which includes day-to-day operations, project updates, etc.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory environmental policies and markets
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail