Disruptors for a sustainable future
At Anew, we are passionate about delivering meaningful, measurable climate impact in a decarbonizing economy. Inspired by our values of integrity, trust, creativity, and hope, and grounded by decades of experience and unsurpassed knowledge in environmental markets, we make it possible for organizations and communities to thrive while building a sustainable future.
We’re seeking high-energy, creative team players eager to apply their talents to the defining challenge of our time. If you’re committed to excellence and excited by the prospect of doing well by doing good, we look forward to hearing from you.
General Summary: Anew seeks a dedicated professional to help oversee the workflow and project development timelines on over 100 forest carbon projects. The successful candidate will have the familiarity with project management tools, capacity modeling, timeline management and client systems tracking software. Day-to-day responsibilities will cover tracking team capacity, timelines, and schedules on a large number of projects. This position can be remote or located from any office location. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional seeking a dynamic position in the center of the forest carbon market.
Primary Responsibilities and Competencies*:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Help design and oversee project management tools for a large number of complex forest carbon projects
- Maintain project timelines across 40-50 annual project audits
- Coordinate client deliverables, such as timber and carbon inventories
- Team capacity scheduling
- Support for operational management of timber operations
- Assisting on building annual budgets and forecasting
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
Required Education, Experience and Certification:
- At least 2-year of experience in a program manager-related occupation
- Bachelor’s degree in business management
- Familiarity with project managemet software, such as Visio, Asana
- Familiarity with CRM software and client management tracking
- Experience managing multiple complex projects
- Excels in communicating in a team environment
Preferred Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Master’s degree in business management with interest in natural science
- >5 years of experience in a project manager related occupation
- Proficiency at designing and implementing workflows within project management tools
- Proficient with CRM tools
- Database Management
- User Interface Design
- Familiarity with voluntary/compliance forest carbon protocols in North America
- Strong interest in climate change and environmental issues
- Extremely well-organized
- Ability to multi-task on large numbers of projects
- Able to work independently
- Experience working and communicating in a team environment
- Highly self-motivated
Anew is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, age, or criminal conviction for which a pardon has been granted, or any other protected category under federal, state, provincial and local laws governing workplace discrimination.
Anew is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.