Disruptors for a sustainable future
At Anew, we are passionate about delivering meaningful, measurable climate impact in a decarbonizing economy. Inspired by our values of integrity, trust, creativity, and hope, and grounded by decades of experience and unsurpassed knowledge in environmental markets, we make it possible for organizations and communities to thrive while building a sustainable future.
We’re seeking high-energy, creative team players eager to apply their talents to the defining challenge of our time. If you’re committed to excellence and excited by the prospect of doing well by doing good, we look forward to hearing from you.
General Summary: The Director, Renewable Natural Gas Sales will be responsible for developing new business and growth opportunities for RNG sales to non-transportation end users.
Primary Responsibilities and Competencies*:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The RNG Sales Originator will be responsible for developing new business and growth opportunities for RNG sales to non-transportation end users.
- Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives for RNG supply
- Responsible for deal leadership including external relationship management, commercial negotiations, and contract negotiations
- Meets customer needs by demonstrating knowledge of customers, pricing, and competition
- Conduct market research and analyze results to adjust sales and marketing strategy for maximum success
- Utilize expertise in environmental markets to identify and develop prospective client relationships
- Maintain robust sales pipeline through ongoing business development activities
- Conduct market and client-specific discovery and value proposition development
- Provide strategic account management and maintain effective client relationships
- Anticipate changes in client needs and provides strategic solutions
- Evaluate and present opportunities for product and services development
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
Required Education, Experience and Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, sustainability, engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of related work experience in RNG sales
- Proven track record of building and sustaining client relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical information in layman’s terms
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory environmental policies and markets preferred
- Strong relationship-building skills required
Anew is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, age, or criminal conviction for which a pardon has been granted, or any other protected category under federal, state, provincial and local laws governing workplace discrimination.
Anew is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.