Disruptors for a sustainable future
At Anew, we are passionate about delivering meaningful, measurable climate impact in a decarbonizing economy. Inspired by our values of integrity, trust, creativity, and hope, and grounded by decades of experience and unsurpassed knowledge in environmental markets, we make it possible for organizations and communities to thrive while building a sustainable future.
We’re seeking high-energy, creative team players eager to apply their talents to the defining challenge of our time. If you’re committed to excellence and excited by the prospect of doing well by doing good, we look forward to hearing from you.
General Summary: As an Associate, Renewable Natural Gas on the Wholesale & Trading Fuels team, you will join our growing team where your core focus will be to contribute to and evaluate a variety of new inquiries and opportunities related to supply and demand of renewable natural gas. The Associate will support the team in preparing analytics, reports, and proposal responses as well as engage with customers within the RNG Sales portfolio, including voluntary markets and on-road transportation fuel.
Primary Responsibilities and Competencies*:
- Prepare, edit and proof presentation materials and exhibits, including monitoring public bids and coordinating and contributing to new RFI and RFP responses.
- Conduct market research and outreach to support overall Wholesale & Trading Fuels team efforts.
- Evaluate new business opportunities and work with the Senior Director of Renewable Natural Gas to engage with potential customers.
- Facilitate the signing of NDAs, contracting, and KYC process for customers.
- Work cross-functionally with Implementation & Operations, Accounting, Legal, Finance and leadership to support internal reporting
- Other RNG Origination and Sales support as needed.
Required Education, Experience and Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Sales, Finance, Engineering, Environmental Sciences or related discipline
- 2 – 4 years of professional experience working in the oil & gas sector or environmental sector
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge of natural gas, CNG, and/or environmental commodities markets and policies
- Customer-facing experience including client management and/or sales
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to communicate complex scientific data and technical information in simple terms
- Highly self-motivated and creative
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team setting
Anew is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, age, or criminal conviction for which a pardon has been granted, or any other protected category under federal, state, provincial and local laws governing workplace discrimination.
Anew is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.