Intellectual Property Rights
The website and all of its contents, features, and functionality are owned by the Company and are protected by United States and Canadian copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
· Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
· You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
· You may print or download a reasonable number of pages of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You may not:
· Modify copies of any materials from this site.
· Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
· Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
· You may not access or use for any commercial purposes (other than doing business with Anew) any part of the website or any services or materials available through the website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the website for any purpose, including to monitor or copy any of the material on the website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the website.
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
Anew and the Anew Logo are trademarks of the Company in the United States and Canada. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company.
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity;
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which interferes in any manner with proper operation of the website; or
· To engage in any other conduct which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the website or expose them to liability.
Changes to website
We may update the content on this website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Linking to the website and Social Media Features
You may link to our information on our digital properties homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. We reserve the right to disable, delete, and move all or any linkspages and content within at any time, without notice, in at our discretion.
Links from the website
If the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Reliance on Information Posted; Disclaimer of Warranties
The information presented on or through the website is made available solely for general information purposes. Although we make good faith efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information presented on the website, we DO NOT warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information, or that materials available through the internet or the website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained through the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. The website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will the company, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website, or any other websites or any services or items obtained through the website or such other websites.